The black raven, before the first seven
Of your cruel eleven
Whistled through your tiny beak
Your white teeth shun, convinced us and arose to speak
And promised to save the beauty of our heavenly purity
But why are thou now alone upon this frozen garden
Of fruits, and of no laden in hasty rush forsake the good of the thirsty
The falling skin of the dying sick, and the indistinct cry of the meek, in our midst rudely driven bare,away out of the heaven’s haven
(1)Explanation:. “The black raven” refers to some corrupt politicians in some countries of the world.
(2) Explanation:. The seven refers to the first period of their leadership, and the cruel eleven refers to their bad administration during the first tenure.
(3) Explanation:. The tiny beak and white teeth talks about their deceptive, sugar-coated words given to the masses at the pole before election in the guise of transparency and genuineness.
(4) Explanation:. The beauty and our heavenly purity refer to the visualized state of the citizens’ affairs, the society and the economy in general, which they pledge to save, protect and preserve for the common good of every one, but in the end they fail to accomplish.
(5) Explanation:. The frozen garden, fruits and of no laden is the comfortably position in which the public treasure has placed them, the easy life, money, good health and other feel-good factors.
(6) Explanation:. The good of the thirsty and the falling skin of the sick reveals the rate of hunger, poverty, and poor health status of these citizens who gave their veto to them during election.
(7) Explanation:. The indistinct cry of the meek refers to the unheard call and protests of the dissatisfied public lobbying to their government for help and rescue, while they are being forcefully (driven) chased out of the (heaven’s haven) the government House with armed security officials
Acquiring Writing Skills
The Poem you have just read was written by us to entertain you. That’s the power of creative writing in action. You can write an interesting poem of your own just like the you have read or even better than way we have written it, but there are just a few steps you may have to take for you to know the best way you can learn to write your own poems, books or stories of any kind; you can learn from one of my writing tips by visiting our tutorial page to Learn how to write a good poem